1st Future Conditional (5th A due May 22nd)

Exercise 1:
1.  If the plane _______________ 
(arrive) late, we _______________ (miss) our connecting flight.

2.  I _______________
(teach) you some English, if you _______________(teach) me a bit of French.

3.  Lily _______________ 
(not forgive) Jack, if he _______________ (forget) their wedding anniversary again.

4.  If you _______________ 
(wash up), I _______________(dry) the dishes.

5.  If you _______________ 
(not wear) a tie, they _______________(not let) you in to the restaurant.

6.  Our football team _______________
(promote), if they _______________(win) on Saturday.    (Careful!)

Exercise 2:

1.  If you _______________ (want), I _______________ (fetch) the children from school this afternoon.

2.  If I _______________
(see) Natalie, I _______________ (tell) her you were looking for her.

3.  The phone company _______________ 
(cut) us off, if we _______________(not pay) the bill.

4.  It's freezing outside.  If the kids _______________ 
(not wear) a coat, they _______________(catch) cold.

5.  If Mr. Hector _______________
(catch) me cheatingin an exam again , he _______________(have)me expelled.   

6.  We _______________ 
(hold) the party out in the garden, if it _______________(stay) fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment