HW Comparatives and Superlatives 14/01/2013


Write the correct form of the adjective for each sentence.

Name:_____________ Date:_________________

This lemonade is ___________ (tasty) than any soda pop.
The___________(good)view of the city is from the top of that mountain.
My house is____________(old) than any other on my street.
Connor is a____________(helpful)salesperson than the others in this store.
This restaurant has the_____________(good) guacamole!
When I was a kid I was a_____________(good)swimmer than anyone else in my school.
You can get a______________(good) deal if you buy your new television online.
The Smiths’ holiday light display was______________ (elaborate) than anyone else’s on the block.
This factory made______________ (few) mistakes this year than last.
The advanced course covers______________ (complex) programming than the introductory computer class.
That dishwasher salesman was______________ (persistent) than I had expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment